Trending TopicsAdvertising App of the Week Branding Design Facebook Information Design Innovation Legal Industry Marketing Mobile Mobile apps On Branding Online Communications On Technology Photography Print Communication Productivity Professional Services SEO Site of the Week Site Usability Social Media Social Networking Thought Leadership Twitter Video Web Design Web Development website design Website Launch
Brand Thinking Blog
Posted on November 24, 2010 at 11:17 am
Think of a homepage as a first date. The first impression is crucial. That first impression occurs in the first 1/20th of a second and lasts throughout the site experience.
- Answer this question FIRST on the homepage: What makes this firm unique?
- Clearly establish the personality and accolades.
- Show your firm to be important, confident and a leader.
- Engage with the visitor. Create a dialogue using interactive devices such as Flash animation, surveys, video, etc.
- Tell your story with case studies, quotes, video and a dynamic image strategy.
- Bring your brand strategy to life. Have something to say and say it with style.
View some examples of the best homepages in the business.
Write a comment